Friday, May 22, 2009

Jobs!

So John and I have both secured jobs! It has been a welcome change. John began training/work at Mr. Network on Monday and has been working every day since. So far he likes it, it's low pressure sales with base pay + some commission. The "sales" is actually signing people up for free trials, so he's been pretty successful so far making about $11/hr.

I got hired with Pinnacle Security in Lindon working in the call center under account creation. I had to call them back several times and bug them about getting the process along, but it has paid off! I went to training from 2-10 yesterday (long day!) and start "work" today and am scheduled for 23 hours this Memorial Day weekend! (No Sundays, though!) I took several calls by myself last night and did pretty well and I'm sure I'll have it down pat after 23 hours of practice!

Hopefully tonight we are going on a fun double date with my high school friend, Sunni Rogers and her boyfriend! The plan is to eat at Barry's in SF and then hike up the canyon to the hot pots with glow sticks and flashlights! Should be lots of fun, hopefully I can work it out with my work....

Anyway, that's what's going on with us! We hope to hear from all of you!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finding jobs for two of you - hope you were able to go out and have some fun!

    Love ya!

    Aunt Steph

    ReplyDelete